Friday 13 May 2011

Batman

Batman doesn't have super power.but he is really rich, so he has awesome equipment.and he is really smart.he is an exper in martial arts. he wears cutting edge suit and drives car and motorcycle. he gets rid of an enemy with his weakness Robin.
sometimes catwoman too help him. he want to hide his one's true colors.












Monday.

Ah..... Today was so tired day. I got rid of enemies yesterday night. I really hate crimials.I'm guardian in gotham city. I have to get rid of crimials. because when i was young. my parents was killed by pickpocket.
so I decided. I will be guardiam. now is night. night have many criminals.I'll go out soon with my weakness Robin.

Tuesday.
Ha..... Yesterday i met a powerful criminal. His name is the jocker. I almost killed myself. The Jocker always harasses me. I will thraw away him. Because of him there are so many criminals. therefore i should traning more. I hurt my arms beacuse of the Jocker next time I'll get rid of him

Wendnesday.
Finally I got rid of The Jocker.The Jocker made trap.but Catwoman helped me. so I lived. and I saved 100 people.The Jocker told me if you not came here I'll kill everybody. so I had to went there. when I went there.
There was 100 people on bomb. so I cuted bomb line. but I was caught by The Jocker at that instant Catwoman helped me. and killed The Jocker.so now I can sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment