Wednesday 25 May 2011

My home country






My home city is seoul. Seoul is the capital city of Korea. There are my friends , family , home. My house is apartment. Almost people live apartment in Seoul. I like Ddok tok ki. When i go to Seoul. I can eat also
There are parent's nitpicking , car sounds and friends laughing sounds. Myung-Dong is very popular town in Seoul. There are so many people always and always noisy. Even though Mid-night and day break times.
Korea school have provides meals every school. So I don't need to bring my lunch. If I want to eat dinner in school. I can eat also. But I want provides meals I have to pay. Seoul is so developed city. so i think is not good air. But I like Seoul. Beacuse everything is easy to me. I can do everything. !!
Thank u for listen to my story

No comments:

Post a Comment